Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm a bad blogger

No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to take the time each week never mind everyday to post on my blog. I have things to say oh I yes I do. I just can't get 10 minutes to actually post those things. I promise everyone (the 2 people who actually read my blog) that I will do better after my summer vacation.

But in the meantime may I present to you my latest scrapbook page. Cathy Zielske http://www.cathyzielske.typepad.com/had a free digital template on her blog last week. Her page was about the insta pictures she takes with her iphone. I saw the template and new it would be perfect the page I wanted to do about Arthur's new car. So here it is.

Corvette Love by jane8760
Corvette Love, a photo by jane8760 on Flickr.
This is an 8.5 x 11 hybrid page. The title and journalling are printed right on the cardstock. The pictures are done on photo paper and cut out. Super easy! Thank you CZ.

I have a couple of other pages that I just need to add the journalling to. In my quest to be a better blogger I will try to post them this week. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment