Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I change my mind

My One Little Word http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/onelittleword.php better wasn't working for me. I just didn't feel it. Better seemed so harsh. Like that school gym teacher who would yell at you when you couldn't do the damn chin ups! Like my 4-H leader who would have a fit if my sewing wasn't perfect. Although I have to say my sewing is near perfect...chin ups are still the impossible dream.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I am changing my One Little Word.  I decided to go with my first choice. Change. Although I specifically did not want the word change because it scares the crap out of me. Change can be bad...really bad. Change to me means crap just happened. But I am going to bite the bullet and embrace this word for all it is worth. I can do this. What is the worse that could happen? Will I be unable to deal with the changes any more than if I had never picked this word? I doubt it. I will deal with whatever life throws at me as I always have with grace, dignity and a whole lot of wine.

Bring it on change....bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment