Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's been a long time baby

Well it has been ages I know but I have been trying to edit my Halloween Card Video and get it up on the blog but it apparently is not going to happen. So.....I am going to just post some pictures of the cards I have been working on.





WA LA! The infamous Halloween Card. I am actually sick of looking at this damn card! LOL

Here are a couple others. Love the Bee-Lated Birthday card I made for my niece. Yes, I forgot to send my niece a birthday card OK!



And then this cute little Fall Thank You card. The pumpkin is simply 3 oval shapes arranged together. Easy as pumpkin pie...sorry couldn't help myself!




I have been playing like crazy with my Silhouette SD! Love that sucker. I have 2 scrapbook pages in the works because of it. Will post those soon I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment