Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Time flies when you're having fun....NOT

I haven't done a blog post since what last April? Really? I was out of work until June so I had to have had the time right? But then I went back to work...and this job sucked the life and time out of me like nothing I have ever felt. Oh, and I quit in December! Holy cow I quit my job without having another one in tow. *sigh*

As I navigate the job market yet again I have had time to be creative and is that not what this blog is about?

I actually finished my Project Life 2013 album. I had a great time making this album and plan on continuing this year. I don't have any new pictures to post but trust me when I say it is great and I am happy...only had to change it up 1 time and for me that is a big deal. I tend to redo and redo then redo again.

I spent a snow day today doing some Copic coloring. It has been a while since I did that as well. Actually felt like a beginner all over again. Someone is getting this little image for a birthday card. *ssshhhh*

I am not happy with the color combination. The slip was supposed to be more pink than red. Cute image though and it will make a nice birthday card. I will try and remember what markers I used and will add them to this post.

I have been spending quality time with my Silhouette now that I am unemployed. Found this little number from a friends Pinterest post. I made one for me and now have a request for 2 more! You can find the file in the Silhouette store. It is called 3d Winterberry Shadow Box w/Birds. I resized the design to fit my 8.5x11 mat...easy enough to do. And yes Sally yours is on the way!



There are many more creative things done this past year even though work did not allow much time, but I am grateful for this time to step back and play.



1 comment:

  1. Whee! I'm so excited to get one of those chickadees. Thank you!

    I'm glad that you have time to play again.

    ReplyDelete