Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs

Well haven't I been just crankin out the paper goodness. I don't know if part of this was due to my pitty party last week and the need to keep busy or just plain old paper addiction run amuck!
But here few of the things I was working on. I made a couple of really cool cards, designs completely hijacked of course and also have been watching Stampin Up video's on You Tube. I think I need a hobby...oh wait..this is a hobby.




1 comment:

  1. Cute cards and projects! I see you are taking Cathy Z's class soon --or did you all ready take it? I took that last year and really enjoyed it! Learned a lot and still look through my album every once in awhile and enjoy it! The only thing I would have done different is the size. A couple people in my class did smaller books--8x8" and I would have liked that better but didn't want to mess with changing it once I had started.

    ReplyDelete